2 more days to Ohana!

Kays...first I've decided that this entire post shall be ORANGE. Haha...In preparation for OHANA 2006!

Oh mans. Cant wait for it to happen. I'm pretty much psyched up. Just that I wish I can spend more time with my OG instead of running around doing stations. Maybe I'm more suited to the RA-RA role then a committee role doing up the games? I dunno.

But we shall see *smiles*

Today was another day of stores and logistics packing. Realised that more and more stuff are stacking up in that small little room of ours, overflowing out of our table and there are tons of stuff screaming to be put on the back of the lorry. Alas, we'll only have the great covered-up lorry only on Monday morning. So all have to wait.

But at least we've gotten the SSA open on Sunday. That's better, with last minute preparations able to be done, and any logistics stuff required for the next morning being made available.

It's been a great time doing the stuff with the 26th. All the funny jokes, name calling, Shuang Hui's "TIANQI YOU SUCK" etc flying around, plus the *ahem* *ahem* joke which I-shall-not-mention-here. So far, so good. Let's get it over and done with.

Maybe, it'll turn out just well. Committee bonding done through the stupid things we do. HAHA.


And on another note, finally started on my run. Haha. Been awhile, but having to deal with a 10km Mizuno run next Sunday, I've just gonna get myself running. So I did. Ran to Boundary Road and back tonight, felt really great.

More runs, more runs.

Alas, no AHM for me due to the coming committee trip. -sigh-

"The son becomes the father,
and the father becomes the son"

- Clark Kent aka Superman, Superman Returns

And...although this is a little late, but...*breathes in*

*drum roll*

Thanks to Yings, Lai Yee, Gong Yu, Candice, Lian Guo, Joyce, Shuang Hui, Aloysius, Celina, Pei Geok, Tze Hwee, Joo Hui, Andy, Yihui, Tianqi, Wanling, Jorin, Heng Hong, Meena, June, Kheng Hui, Yi Si, Grace, Ghim Song, Chek Wun, Kossy, Marcus, Huiqin, Weili, Weiwen, Yanling and Yushan for the well-wishes on my birthday! (it's sorta in order of wishing also. HAHA. Someone got the 'last prize')

And not to forget (how can I?) my OG Scarela! A surprise birthday cake during KTV on Monday! Wow! Thanks to Ethan, Matthew, Jason, Samantha, Li Xiang, Edison, Anqi and Sherri!

(Hope I've not missed out anyone)


Current Mood: Happy