...Straight in the face! (literally, pun not intended)
Thanks yings and laiyee for the special birthday surprise! Was really shocked to see the 2 of you outside my house waiting with a birthday cake. Not to mention, with yummy-licious raisins on the top!
But alas, I was given more than a piece of that cake. *lol*
Really, really had fun. You know, it's really comforting to know that such good, close friends exist who take the time and effort to make such a wonderful surprise for me!
(Now, I dunno how to repay them. Definitely not using 'Body Gloves', haha)
And my brother even helped out in their surprise! Providing a knife, candles and some other condiments. Well, maybe u 2 din think he was friendly, but I guess it was the time that made the difference, lol.
I was even tricked into thinking that yings went to meet her YEP friends the whole afternoon, and after leaving school just now, sending Geok to her Pasir Ris chalet, I did not suspect much of a thing...till I opened my laptop in an attempt to switch it off.
And that made me suspect something. But wells...I got to know the whole thing in the end.
Happiness!
On another note, I'm proud to say that our group Okailer has managed to finish our ID tags (for freshies), done up a rough sketch of our flag, and even created the bands!
Just a sample here:

The land of fingers...become...

The army of Octopus/Mo-Gus/Fingers/Sotongs

Our wrist tags! Kewl?

Yi Hui's half-drowning Octopus (in the end it went to Yings, who liked it so much!)

Yings' creation for me. I like it! (But sadly it's already destroyed)
Okay...time to get some rest. Meeting tomorrow...LONG DAY AHEAD. Look here for further updates! Whee~!
Current Mood:
HappyCurrent Music: Fan Wei Qi - Yi Bi Yi
0 Responses to
Something to say?