Looking forth

Wow. 1 more week to Ohana! Well, actually it's only 6 more days. OMGosh.

Preparations are taking up speed. We see the urgency. That's good.

And I'm hyping myself up. Or maybe I'm just overly enthusiastic. *sighs* For example, I can't sing along a song I like 'cos my singing sucks. Sheesh. Gets a lil' irritating when u keep getting reminded that "Shiyao, your singing sucks"

I never said it didn't. I accept that my singing sucks.

Anyway, looking forward (the name of this post too), there seems to be quite a number of things coming up...time to list them down I guess ;)

- Engin O-Week (as House IC...still need info!)
- Chem Engin O-Week (any news?)
- Matriculation Fair
- Rovers AGM and Rovers Committee Trip
- Rinjani in December? Quite possible
- To do SEP? Hmms...Or should I go for Work & Travel? (Anyone for the latter? Pls let me know wors!)
- Bidding for either a Business Module or an Arts GEM mod. (This time...MUST S/U!)
- Organise Pri School outing? o.O"
- Meet up with more friends
- More trips!
- Mizuno Run (Registered!)
- New Balance Real Run (Need to register!)
- Standard Chartered Marathon? (Since I never go AHM 'cos of comm trip. -sighs-)

That's a pretty long list. Not to mention living a happy life, plus the juggling of homework! The additional week might affect the SCM thingy. -sighs-

Current Mood: Happy

Current Music: Tank - San Guo Lian