Sentosa! Sentosa!

It's been some time since I've been to Sentosa...at least the Palawan and Siloso beaches.

And boy, has the place changed. Well, the Palawan beach is so much nicer! Wow! Can't believe they actually made that place look better and newer than Siloso or Tanjong Beach areas!

It was just a hectic day...first met up at Harbourfront MRT with the Engin O-Week councillors and main comm, including Patrick, Ryan and Lionel. All were late, and I was early, so went over to HF to settle some accounts, buy a bottle of water and back to the station control I went, with more people gathering already.

Off we left for Sentosa, at 1030, and we dropped off at the Dolphin Lagoon, and started some ice-breaker games. Pretty bo liao, at least to me. If you went for camps, you will at least know the basic ice-breaker games, same for cheers. To stand out, you might have new cheers or games to play, but that's about it, right? So why waste my time? -sigh- I could've been with my OG for the first part of the day instead.

So in the end we played till around 1 plus, had lunch and started the beach games. Played 4 games out of 8 in total, and left to join Okailer for their outing! Whee!

I was so lucky! When I left the Engin ppl, I managed to catch the tram which was about to move off, then at the interchange I just happened to be able to squeeze into one of the trams for the Blue line to Siloso beach! Wow! And I even caught up with Yings and Geok who were walking back to the beach area!

Had fun at the beach! Not so much of the v-ball session, as I wasnt warmed up, quite tired after swimming up and down for the last game station I was at with the Engin people. So just sat down in the sun with Yings and Geok.

Then whilst the guys were playing v-ball, the girls decided to play the beach ball, and it floated/drifted to the NTU camp! And the guys were 'called in' to save it, in the end, a friendly dude from NTU helped pick the ball out of the water (since the whole camp is in the water) and all of us started on the water activities! Really felt so shuang to be in the water, esp under the hot sun!

Watching NTU ppl dunking and swinging their friends into the water, we decided to do the same ourselves...so one by one we swung each and every person into the water. Haha! And Hwi Bee and Yings got most number of water-dunkings. Damn funny! But it was fun! lol!

Fun and more fun, then we went up to build sandcastles, moats and 'defences' for our giant sand sculpture using only hands! Wow! Super fun! We even built bridges and high walls, watch towers and roads...and the task was to build till someone actually bothered to come over to take a look. Which really happened o_O (That's super cool!)

More fun, more water...and we left unwillingly at around 6 plus, 'cos Candice was waiting at Clarke Quay already, and we just took the bus out, went to Fisherman's Wharf at Clarke Quay to have a sumptuous dinner! Woohoo! What a great day! Hell yea!

I need more Sentosa outings. Haha.

Current Mood: Hyper

Current Music: Corrinne May - Angel In Disguise