And it's back to Berkelah.
2 months, 30 days ago, we met at the same train station to embark on our Berkelah trip.
2 months, 30 days later, we meet again, to go up as ex-comm and comm-to-be.
2 months, 30 days. What a long time. Much has happened. Fun, joy, amazement, wonderful stuff, saddness, grumpiness, tired days, lack of sleep and thereof. But it sure has been a hectic 3 months.
Looking back, it seemed that Berkelah was just yesterday.
And I'm missing the outdoors. Now I'm embracing IT again.
It's great to be back, to enjoy the sun, the enjoy the peace and tranquility, and best of all, to bring people up to enjoy the wonderfulness of waterfalls and its associated geographical features.
Too bad, I'm not a great geographer. Maybe all trekkers should also be geographers, astronomers, singers, photographers. Sure makes the place more lively and interesting!!
I need more of such escapades. Leaving the hustle and bustle of the cityscape. Yups. I need more of the country-side. 
It's gonna be good. I can feel it. I hope so...too.
Current Mood:
Hyper
Posted In:
Outta the red dot
,
Rovers
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?