It's time to consolidate and get down to work. Seems like I'll be pretty busy with 5 core mods (die liaos -_-") and Rovers Comm...It's really going to be a tough cookie, but be with me and we'll hang on there...
Now, down to 15 people. And so far, people have dropped out citing ability to cope with Rovers work. Hmms...
Anyway...Berke's nearing. Mans....I need to get myself into shape for trekking and running. Foresee a really packed semester...But we'll do it!
On a lighter note, was at the NUS Breakers event today. The crowds were not in by noon, but I guess it started to get better and better...more and more people came to help out in the folding of paper cranes! (which was like the MAIN event), and the totally awesome (or was it scary?) number of people surrounding the 1x green van in the centre of the Central Forum - the MILO van.
Saw Tze Hwee and Calvin folding cranes and joined them, and I was 'forced' into the event by Zhihao (who I only intended to say hi). Saw Hong Keat and Ghim Song running around.
Then I was asked by a sweating Liang Han to help him out in something...and I hesitated but just decided to help...and I was shocked that he wanted me to compete in the 5-min folding crane competition...I was sabo-ed by Tze Hwee. Super sian. And saw Ghim sitting along the steps folding cranes, so we continued folding...haha.
Also saw Jac and her brotherhood, Anqi, Huiyan and Weili were involved in the team event for the crane folding competition, Jinyao, Mark, Yushan, Weiguang and many more people! OMG.
Well at least people are very involved in such large scale charity events (other than the Milo drinking thingy...which I felt the planners could have improved things better?). Was telling Calvin how if every single NUS student and staff actually came down and lent a hand, 10K cranes aint no mean feat ;)
Happy day...indeed!
Current Mood:
Sleepy
0 Responses to
Something to say?