woke up too early!

Hmm yea. And I woke up too early for school 'cos Mum thought I'm late for wake up time when I was supposed to just wake up at 0730 and leave home by 0845hrs...in the end I woke up at 0630hrs o_O"

Now I'm just thinking of stuff...what to do in this coming year?

Realised that I'm not that prepared for this new semester after all. -sighs- Was it due to the
Committments in O-Week, which meant that you had no time to take a step back and think what you're willing and ready to do? It's not that I'm unwilling to commit, but I'm unsure if I do so, would I be up to it.

Questions run through my head. What should I do now? Choices lie in front of me, just that the paths do not intersect.


Work 'n' Travel? And CK told me, you can still work and travel when you're out in the working life! But I was thinking, is it so? Won't your leave be so precious that you would use it for short getaway trips instead of all on one trip? It's a tough one. Yr2 or Yr4?

SEP?
NOC? Out of the question for me for I'm not entrepreneurship type of person...


IA? Or VIP? I'll have to make a tough decision on each. Irregardless of the outcome, I know yr3's not the year to play in FOCs or gg overseas...sighs


Committees? Rovers? Engin Club? I'd admit that I'm interested in joining the Mountaineering club, but was it because I wanted to try something so similar to Rovers but not Rovers? I'm unsure of myself in this choice. Did talk to some ppl on re-running, but feeling myself jaded. Doing the same things again? Fun, definitely, but
Maybe it's time to move on? Part of me...well...I still wan the best out of Rovers...

This is the toughest decision I've to make thus far.

And yea, 3 CN mods ain't a joke. I believe they're a killer. *lol* 1 lesson into them and I still think they're difficult. Sighs.

Time to work hard? Or play hard?

Current Mood: Pensive

Current Music: F.I.R. - Tian Tian Ye Ye