Was super tired today. Met up with CK and Candice at Clementi today to settle the Treasurer stuff, and now I've officially relinquished my Treasury duties! Woohoo!
But more stuff awaits for me. Haz.
Was tired during tutorials. 2 1-hour tutorials do not help when you mind is blank, or you have not done your work. But at least, I thought I understood the equations and its meanings. Hmms. I need to get down to studying and DOING the work.
Informal booth session at Central Library turned out pretty well! And Guanyu was interested in joining the diving! Yay! And take care dude ;)
Went for chemistry lecture, a 2 hour one. Totally conked out. Dunno why also. But it was pretty bad. Had a cup of coffee prior to the lecture, but was losing to the fight with the Zee-Monster halfway through the first hour of the lecture. Totally shacked. During the break, asked Daryl (the guy who stood next to me whilst commissioning! Wow!) to help me get a cup of coffee should he pass by Dillys'.
And I just promptly KOed at my seat.
The KO was so superb, I did not even realise he swopped my empty cup with a filled up of coffee.
Thanks a lot dude! I was very surprised that I did not notice the change in cups, and I really owe you big time. Haha.
Caffeine sure makes me high.
Joked about a lotta stuff during the 2nd half of the lecture. And it sure made life less boring. Sn2 reactions being termed as the infamous "backside" reaction. More crap on "sexiness" and the bo liao things I say.
Yea I kinda forget things easily. Brain non-functional. A cuppa coffee, bring it on.
A cuppa sure makes one high. Just do not add Daryl's genes into it, or add laxatives. Do it at your own risk.
Current Mood:
Sleepy
0 Responses to
Something to say?