After a barrage of mid-terms and tests...It seems to have stopped, or has it?
The long weekend (?) is here! Well, it COULD HAVE BEEN if not for a (stupid) Monday test which requires all to just come back to school on Monday. Gosh. If not we'll have a 4 day break (or 5 if u take Friday into account!) But presentation tomorrow, which is why I'm still awake doing a tutorial now. Haha.
Saw Guang, Zhihui, Jason, HwiBee and Wanling at the table today. Not all at the same time of course, but one after the other. Sometimes, it makes me wonder why the same people always appear at the table. Hmms.
Went running today. Totally shiok feeling. Though it's gonna be more of a routine with Thursday runs, 'cos of the upcoming 42km in Dec. Well, no choice, even with the haze, barely 2 months left till the crunch! Luckily I've some friends who're into the SCM thingy, like Junyong and Zhihan. Makes training much easier also.
Ran to Holland Road and back, about an hour's run, great weather and pretty good speed, though I think we've slowed down for the past few weeks 'cos of the (stupid) haze. I'm toying with the idea of Bukit Timah...Hmms...Seems do-able.
And...I saw HwiBee AGAIN at night in Clementi whilst I was having my dinner!!! OMG. It's so qiao lor. So many kopitiams in Clementi and yet the same one -_-" Hmms, fated? LMAOs. Damn funny la, anyway. Introduce her to another TA (again), just like how I intro-ed Andreas to her. HAHA.
Ugh...getting incoherent and crapping...Time for the tutorial to get over and done with!
I need to increase running slots. Anyone interested? Of course, it's haze-dependent now x_X
Finally, a lotta movies up - The Departed, Death Note (watch the anime, it's freakin' cool), World Trade Centre - time to move ur body to the nearest cinema also! :)
Current Mood:
Tutorial Preparation time!
Current Music: Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me
Posted In:
NUS
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?