A day out with friends sure make your day!

An almost 24-hour marathon of activities - well just 2 only, but I'm really satisfied and happy with that already! It's been some time since I've last enjoyed myself with back-to-back activities away from school work, rovers work, running and other what-nots. Just a day with friends - any friends will do.

Started off yesterday, after the CN2123 weekly test, I gathered my class guys for a K-ing session...but before that we hit the Macs in school to get a 'cheap' brunch and sat there talking cock and playing the 'finger game', 动得到动不到 game, and some other lame stuff...proceeded on to Clementi K-Box where Zhansheng, Jialiang and I checked in first to start our warm-up session. K-Lunch seemed the cheapest for us, even though we had already had our meal. Just asked for the people to serve our food later on, which worked out perfectly fine.

Ghim Song and Gongyu joined in the action soon after, with Ghim's rapping songs (think: 潘瑋柏) and Gongyu's unbeatable renedition of some 周杰伦 raps sure makes me become envy of them...I can NEVER sing so fast, probably 'cos my mind doesnt move as fast as my mouth does, so I cannot process the words I see fast enough to let the mouth voice out something...that's why I'd prefer more of the slow songs, those songs with beats, those without great variations in tune (aka easy to listen and sing).

However, we still had fun. Despite having to leave at 3pm, we managed to hold out till 4, then we got our butts out, and proceeded to the nearby arcade to play...DAYTONA!

Imagine 5 young adults going into an arcade full of teenagers glued to the computer screens. How we varied in our dressing certainly showed. Well, had fun in being in the driver's seat again (and no it's not like normal driving), and we had a (rather short) play with the Time Crisis 4 machine. Just din feel that the shooting scope was accurate. Ugh.

Played pool later on, it was pretty good I must say, though for 5 people to play within an hour at a pool table, it was kinda slow. Nevertheless, we had fun, and Wenyong came shortly after to meet Ghim before they went off together for their meeting - the rest of us just continued for a while more. My skills...rusty already, long time no play. Geez. Reminds me of the times in my army camp when we went to the Mess to have pool 'practice' after lunch. Cool aint it? Relaxing, chit chat, yet enjoyable. Old times? Hmms...hope we have more of such stuff!

Went over to Yihui's house after that, 2 hours earlier for the Okailer gathering! Went over to Bukit Batok and to his house, played LOTR on his PS2 for about and hour plus, HwiBee came over, then we went down to meet the rest of the people - Celina, Haiping, Jianlong, Pei Geok, Shuying - at West Mall for dinner. Proceeded back to his house with food and other stuff...then mahjong-ing session is officially open and started!

Just played throughout the night of mahjong (w/ some PS2 cos 8 people cant play mahjong, rite???) Haha. But, lost momey. Jialut. It was bad enough cos it was late (will 6am???), it was even worse when u dun get to even win!!! From the minimum 3 台 I usually have, I had to get myself satisfied on just 1 or 2 台! Oh wells. But we had fun. It was night where we saw Geoks do a full flower set, Yihui doing a 大三喜 and continuing being 庄 for 4 conscutive games when it's almost the end of the game!!! Ugh.

Then we lazed around, had MacDonalds' breakfast....and home now. :)

Gonna sleep...zzz...



Current Mood: Sleepy