It's finally over...YES! 3 consecutive tests over! Just a take-home test which still has approx 27 hrs to go before submission. But should be okay la...Been busying myself with the books for the past 3 days, it's sure horror.
Why do we mug and study so hard? Just to get that paper? Maybe there's more to it...
Like how you stupidly study so hard for a 6 question MCQ with differential point system, and it's a clear sign that you'd either get full or none. Wow. What a way to boost one's morale. It's just plain lazy of the lecturer to want to sit down and mark 300 scripts. It's all on the wall for us to see.
Well, we are lazy by nature, aren't we? It's easier to want to do less things than to do more things and get yourself bogged down by the indocracies of having to settle the 'more' things.
Time to get some runs done. Been a while since I trained. It's gonna be bad if I just can't run during my SCSM. It's like a long way to go...
I can't believe half a semester has gone by. Some things have changed, interesting things have appeared, and I think by spending more time with my class, it seems better...Crazy moments and talk-cock sessions surely a part of our 'gatherings'. Haha.
Feeling better now, won't get depressed or down for too long anyway, since that's ME. But things will always be at the back of my mind. Maybe by not thinking of the situation, it would be better?
A nite of slacking yesterday sure pays off...even though I'm pretty pissed with myself for not knowing my stuff when I tried to do homework without revising. Sighs...
Looking forward to the Berkelah participant gathering on Friday! Woohoo! I wanna go pub! I just need to relax... ;)
But time and tide waits for no man. This, is absolutely true.
Current Mood:
Hyper
Current Music: Dong Li Huo Che - Zhong Yu Ming Bai
Posted In:
NUS
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?