England = Crap

I dun hate England. And I'm not it's greatest fan even. Just that it's kinda disappointing to see how a team full of Premiership's finest stars (?) cant seem to gel together and score against seemingly lesser opponents. Dun forget how pathetic they looked against Israel. Absolutely pathetic.



And in response to growing concerns over England's last 5 (pathetic) games with 1 goal to boot, the manager McClaren decided to do a stun. (I thought that he sounded as though he's from the F1 league, and I aint that wrong. Or is he another walking burger? Who knows?)

Steve McClaren looks set to drop 'indispensable' Owen Hargreaves for tonight's Euro 2008 qualifier with Andorra as he desperately tries to prove his assertion that Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard are compatible in central midfield. (Soccernet, 28 Mar 2007)

How many games does Mc-Ah-ren need to have to prove that Gerrard and Lampard can't really operate together on the same pitch in the same game in central midfield? Even a non-football person can tell you that Lardpard should be dropped for Owen (not Michael) and pair with Gerrard, who happens to be performing WAY MUCH BETTER than Lardpard.

How I wish that England can be screwed by Andorra. Just that they are really meeting lesser opponents in Andorra, which is a pity. I'm hoping for the day when they get walloped by the likes of Germany (woohoo!), Argentina or Brazil.

To think that the England fanboys think they can just strut into a match and win easily...that's super cocky.

There's another way: Just compensate Mc-Ah-ren 2.5 million pounds, pack him away and bring in another more capable manager. He's not tactically astute, nor sound in choosing his formation or players. Who picks a squad with no capable left winger or left-footed player playing the left flank? Seldom, in fact. But he has options, just whether he wishes to use them, and it's kinda sad to see England slogging on and the manager just witless to outwit the opponent. Ha.

May you lose to Andorra, England.

Time to study! 3124 is equally as bad with a super lousy lecturer. Well, I pay thousands for such a lousy lecturer. It's just a redeemable fact that I've had some pretty good lecturers this semester, for my CN2116 and CN2125, as well as tutors like Prof Lakish and even graduate tutors (like Nikken) and lab demonstrators (like the one who taught us T4!). It's just sad that some old fellows decide that teaching is bad and students seem to be second priority compared to that of their research?

Reminds me of Ti-Hwei Chen from last semester. Gosh.

I think the newer batch of professors and lecturers are much more on-the-ball than the older ones. They should just retire or concentrate on research. (Which is like, highly impossible.)

Time to study. Ciaos~

Current Mood: Busy

Current Music: He Ren Dong - Bai Wu Zhi Lian