I hate Udon

Yea. I hate my lecturer (I shall not say his name out loud here, so I'll use a pseudonym 'Uddin') for making me have a wasted trip down to school on a sleepy rainy morning for only 10 minutes of pathetic lectures.

Woke up after a 4 hours sleep (or nap???) and went to school. Bus was fast, and I reached school in half an hour on board a barely filled 151. Good start to the day, I smiled to myself.

The rain had continued since yesterday, and it was still drizzling. Took a slight detour to the LT instead of the normal short-cut I use when it's not raining. The lecture theatre was barely filled when I entered. And I thought, maybe I was late, or maybe I had gone to the wrong LT?

I wasn't wrong.

The LT managed to fill up to barely 25% of its capacity and Mr 'Udon' Uddin promptly started the lecture (which, btw, was webcasted). But hey, there's less than 25% of the whole class there, and it was raining, but he seemed pretty fine with it.

So there we were, sitting there like fools while he went through the slides from the previous lecture. And he did say that he's not starting the next chapter till the next week.

I went "WTF?!?!" to Jialiang and Daryl, who were next to me. It's a super waste of time, and he had 2 hours to finish 4 slides???

I can't believe that he made people go down to listen to his oh-I'm-so-handsome-but-super-boring lecture early in the sleepy (and rainy) morning) for only 4 slides!

Why didn't he start a new chapter when he has a 3 hour lecture?!?!?

Maybe, in doing so, he can get his early day off, have an early break/longer lunch hour (maybe can go out with fellow zuo-bo-ers to eat) and then end off with a quick tutorial at 2pm. Wow! End of day!

And how much did I pay my school fees for such a lecturer? He doesn't even deserve his pay...and if I'm paying for HIM to do HIS research here then it's a f**king waste of students money, cos we paid $$$ for him to TEACH us, not to do his pathetic RESEARCH.

And apparently this is not the first of Udon's misadventures. There are reports of him not showing up for viva for labs, and emailing the groups he was supposed to viva in the morning and asking them to go to his office on that very evening the email was sent out for a make-up viva. WHAT THE F**K? It's plain lazy and how could you (1)have a make-up viva when it is not done in the lab and you did not even inform the students that you could not see them on the lab day itself, (2)assume that people have their email on 24/7 and expect them to be free any time you want them to be?

Not to forget...his misadventures during our test, as well as a senior lecture in which he just went home w/o telling the class, making them wait. Well, the latter was overheard.

But this is really pathetic. I'm just hoping that I can get by this module, get a good grade like a B+, and f**k off this lecturer. I hate Udon and Udon's on my black-list (pun intended).

What a great way to start the day. And I wasted my time. I'm seething with anger now.

After-note: Managed to reach home by 11, so I'm still ok in terms of handling tomorrow's test. Got time to revise now. Haha.

After-After-note: I seldom get angry...so this time I'm super pissed. Yea. I hate him. And maybe another Seow Kok Siong v1.1. Yea. Look out for more if he really evolves into one.

Current Mood: Angry