Typing whilst hair's drying

*counts*

There's 23 letters there! *gasp* Oh no...has it found a new person to be hooked?!

Ok you might be thinking what the hell I'm doing so damn early on a Saturday morning with dripping wet hair. Just got home, a little tired but still awake nonetheless. Basically I was out the whole night after watching a movie at 9.40pm at The Cathay - Number 23.

I went home first to place my stuff, but got stuck in a traffic jam in Toa Payoh! OMG. Luckily, the bus I'm on managed to move to the next bus-stop, I got down and quickly walked home, hoping to see the cause of the jam also! Apparently the flyover from TPY to Braddell Road is closed, leading to the massive jam!

I got home and had dinner with parents, the sumptuous dinner more than made up for the lack of soccer today due to the incessant rain! Sighs. Was on the computer doing nothing and talked to Adeline, and realised she's also meeting Jac, so I had someone to go down with! Met her on 105 (which passes by my house area) and we went down to meet Jac, Hongwei and Peng Siang at The Cathay.

The movie was so-so la, guess Jim Carrey now no longer is the funny man we knew in The Mask?