Posted In:
Interesting...
.
By Zεηιτħ

I'm so hungry...I can eat my Windoze anytime.
-rawr-
Barely made it through 2 days with severe headache/heavy head...had to lay on the bed to rest and sleep for many many hours. Probably the result of late nights? Hmm...I wonder...
Revision's been pretty bad. Switching on and off periodically, like a sine wave. Why? This is getting bad...4 days to go...
Was at e2 labs with Enping and Yihui today. Tried doing up my 2108 revision/play with Matlab, but in the end I spent most of the time trying to figure out the different commands. Feeling pathetic. Probably also that I was just relaxing with Junyong and Tiong Chuan now and then, poking fun at poor Amanda.
I need more gears. Think my gearbox is stuck?
On other news...Massa won F1!!!! Finally...this time round the lad did great and made no mistakes, a finish from pole to podium! Bravo...time to build on the momentum, Ferrari!
Current Music: Su Da Lu - Xiao Qing Ge
0 Responses to
Something to say?