And how time flies. A turn of the eye and 2 months (exactly) have passed.
What a way to 'celebrate' the 2 month anniversary in Eindhoven by staying at home on a lonely Sunday morning. Hurhur. With the sounds of MSN in the background, and busy reading some of the research articles for a write-up.
Time sure flies. September ended...the end of October is beckoning. 2 more months, or so I believe.
After all, I do not seem to have exams in January. I very much hope so. Even though I have stuff to hand up after January, I will still go back to SG for my IA first.
Pursuing my dream...it's a dream after all, and the first part of the dream is already in motion. Now...what about the 2nd part, the part on getting an overseas IA?
Sadly...it seems to have hit a rough stop. Or rather, I've not been successful. Guess I'll have to return to the tiny red dot to do it...
-sighs-
But Europe's been fun, at least the travelling part, the learning of new things, viewing of the years of history and seemingly going back into the past to learn what my history teacher had taught.
I love travelling, and I still will continue to travel if I've got the chance.
Early morning on a new week...it's Monday! Nah...shall not have Monday blues. Hong Keat and Felix are arriving today so that they can go Eastern Europe tomorrow. Damn lucky guys, esp with them having a autumn break, while I do not have any. Sighs. Wished I could join them...
Current Mood:
Pensive
Posted In:
Thoughts
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?