Just a thought...what if...

Continued from: Just what is wrong with the French?

...the Dutch people go on strike? Well...a WHAT IF question la.

Was talking to Lynn (I din know she's in Grenoble with Xiaowen!) online and found out that the rail strikes have resulted in shutting down of schools, and therefore, she's online.

And how I wish I had some free days like that!!!

Anyway, to the question I posted, I think that life would go on....gee. I think even if transportation is dead, there are still bicycles, since most of the time the Dutch cycle around and not take the buses/trains like the French do (there are like no trains in most of the cities except maybe Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Den Haag?? And most of the public transportation is via trams and buses, which are super inefficient over short distances).

So yea, I dun think a transport strike would hurt in the Netherlands, but probably a strike by energy workers...would.

One test down, One more to go. And my bike... :(