Cut my hair...and I cant believe I paid 15 Euros for a crew-cut!!! ARGHHH. I could have done it myself, save for the lack of a proper pair of scissors.
Weixian and his friend coming over this coming weekend...time to clear my messy room (it's barely packed after my trip to Peiyu's).
And to top it off, I had a great inertia to do just about ANYTHING recently. For example, even going out, just felt bored. Probably I've really settled down, I guess? hehs. Or is it just a matter of not bothering to find things to do, or not knowing enough people here?
Eat, Sleep, Study, Drink, Party...but travelling is not on the minds of many here. I wish to find someone who is willing to travel with me (or me with him/her), but it almost seems impossible.
October woke me up, and November rain is here. What's for December?
3 months more? Time flies. indeed.
Current Mood:
Thinking...
Current Music: 周杰伦 - 阳光宅男
Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?