Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
Stories come in through the newspapers...of which the following seem to be important to the newspapers:
1) Ah Meng dies on Thursday (And so...front page news. WOW. How about when a human dies?? Does it get such a big coverage??)
2) US pumping in money to the pockets of citizens to boost economy (does it work???)
3) Taiwan celebrities say that Singaporean England very de not good. (it feels damn lao kui to get this remark ok...Gosh. Time to brush up. Speak Good English (SGE) and Speak Good Mandarin (SGM) Campaigns???)
4) ERP. (Doesn't it simply ROCK??? More gantries, More money (for who ah???)!!! Huat Ah!!! And mrbrown.com's songs of praise here!)
5) Satellite tracking system to replace ERP. (Even't more huat ah! Start engine, Start charging...)
I love the New Year period. New year, New beginnings. ROFLMAO. A perfect time to release news also. HAHAHA.
9 Responses to
Happy Lunar New Year! and Welcome back..:)
Thanks a lot! :)
It's been some time! :D
How was CNY??
actually, i left a tag..guess it was covered by countless pals of urs who gave u kind shoutouts..hehe.
my cny was Boring...with a capital B..literally..haha. i was ambushed by my relatives (including the teenagers) who kept asking me when was my turn to get hitched..i'm 22 ONLY btw...okok...22 ALREADY..sighzzz..
i can tell from your entry that you had a gd time..
PS: u & ur family look very wonderfully happy!!muz be cuz of ur return..
haha...I guess I did not see it...too many shout-outs as u said :)
Gosh...dun be so sad k! I'm 24 and not hitched but I guess I'm pretty fine with it this way...dunno why but cny is always a time for them to ask for 'status updates'. Gotten all so used to that already. Muhahaha.
Yup good time admist all the interning and stuff...every week's working...gosh. I only have the weekends to enjoy!!! Gee.
Are u studying now or working?
haha. yeap..the worse part comes when i mention i'm not dating..there's absolute silence..then they break the awkwardness by offering me to eat the goodies..* works like a charm!!*
haha.i'm in HR..actually i've been working since i was 20..just grad from a part time degree course from Uni of Manchester (SIM).
busy is good!! keeps such an active person like u happy in a place like boring, small, S'pore.. :)
haha. well it's a once-a-year ritual so dun worry too much about it! =) Well, i hope u've a lotta friends, can have friends intro u to their friends and expand social network and the blah...definitely can find ppl who share the same common interests!
And from common interests...maybe can develop into something of more potential? What do u think? hehe.
Ok CNY goodies are good k. They offer u, must take. haa. I cant resist the bak kwa la! Once a year, and once a year prices rocket sky high. Every year increase...dunno when I'll see a blip. LOL.
Wow seems like u've been in the working world for 2 years! Part time course should be kinda tough, right? Night classes and the like should be quite bad since u need to work in the day and study at night, and the homework after that is astonishing!!!
And I think the best part of HR is that u get to know of many many different people from all different walks of life! :)
okaaaaay....freaky..i replied to your comment and it didn't get posted..oh well..here i go again..if i rem what i wanted to say :)
you can have all my bak kwa and my cny goodies..cuz we dun usually eat them..hehe.
And u're right about meeting people from diff walks of life..
the slackers, the bootlickers, the dilligent, the domineering and many many more..
its challenging but i like it..enjoy working everyday..just the waking up early for work part puts me down..haha
would you like to read my blog?
its :
http://pas0nfrut.livejournal.com/
haha. if u dun eat the usual cny goodies, u can bring to the workplace to have them finished up in no time, right?? :)
I think waking up early in the morning kinda sucks? on top of that the traffic congestion nowadays can kill, I really want my old Singapore back. Oh wells...
Okay! I'll have a look at ur blog ! :)
haha. exactly..given them all to the "sharks" in my office..hehe
TOTALLY AGREE!! i've not had the chance to wake up late since i was K2..( weekends included)..everyone says i'll get used to it..urm...NO?!! i still dread waking up every morning..
actually, its not about the traffic that frustrates me, its the rudeness of the HUMANS..shoving people around to get on board...urgh...i've been shoved around countless times, so much so that i feel i'm in india..
Something to say?