AA'04...

Left me with a DAMN bad impression, on the administration... and it's not as great as I expected...

First up, was late to Tampines Interchange to meet Darren, and the bus 19 was late & slow due to traffic jam from Hendon Camp till the exhibition area... The entire road was closed, all vehicles had to be checked by the police and Gurkhas. (Gurkhas carry MP5s and 12 gauge shotguns! Wow!) Also, we walked in, 'cos the bus was too slow...but it WAS a mistake...lol...

Next, was NEARLY denied entry into the Asian Aerospace '04 today due to the guard saying "Your pants are jeans, sorry u cant go in" WTF?!?! It's not jeans, and it's PANTS! WTF?!?! He's blind, and I see those foreigners going in in jeans, and nobody stops them?! Females can go in decked in jeans too! So much for double standards! The security b*****d and the (private) policeman trying to play punk... pui!

After tt, managed to 'sneak' in as crowds started to enter...and I went in together with them...at the same time the guards had changed, so *phew!* But, it left me sore with how they wasted my time, standing OUTSIDE just to watch the displays, and being so lame, being wusses, and many more. Basically, they think they are great. They think that 'Our management reserves the right to reject any visitors' is SOOOO powerful. Wait till I see yar in camp (if u do)... U are gonna see smth...

So I entered, and found Darren, plus Neil. Heh Neil shldnt be in, cos his was baggy cargo pants...business attire?! Nah... that's too far manz... Anyway, took some pics, missed a couple of the fighter / helicopter shows, but price to pay for entering, well.... Managed to take some shots, but guess it would come out blur, depends on my shutter speed... The digital camera was virtually useless, 'cos the planes were too far away to give any clear picture.

After the entire airshow, we proceeded to view the static displays, and boy was I disappointed. No Apache, a mock up of the Eurofighter and F35, a Hawk light strike aircraft, 2 F-15s, 1 F-16 C/D, 1 Rafale and that about sums up the major aircraft on display... (I'm discounting those civillian aircraft yar see...) Sheesh was I disappointed... And the freebies? Little man... ahh... And I couldn't locate the Stealth F117A which was supposedly here! o.0' Eh maybe I missed it under the large aircraft display...If so, damn it.

So we walked about till around 2 plus, damn hot sia, and with the long sleeved shirt... lol... Met Rahul, Jeff and Xiaoping at various times, and me and Darren went to Simei for lunch at....3.30 pm o.0' Walked a bit, then proceeded to take 88 home (long slow ride haha)

Met Eliz @ TP for dinner, since I ate quite late and she also din wanna eat much, ate @ Mos, a time for catching up, since we didnt meet for... 1 yeaR?! Wow...sure is long, and sure great to talk to a long lost fren! (although...1 year only... haha!)

Current Mood: Angry

Current Music: 5566 - For You