...

I'm at a loss for words. This must be one of the most unforgettable days of my life when I hear of the news which has struck a chord... deep inside my heart.

U know, your parents bring you up for 19 years, and the blood and soul and love invested in you is all for the hope of a better future, for you and them. For YOU are the future... YOU are the person they have painstakingly brought up for 19 years and in a way, considered as an 'investment'.

BUT! Disaster strikes, and of it all, it's through something which you HAVE to repay... A necessary route in which all of us have to take. One wrong turn and 2 fatal turns later, you end up in deep shit... Not following the rules, not checking things out carefully before handing over to you, and trying to do something which you are not TRAINED to do... In chinese they call it "Zi4 Tao2 Ku3 Chi1" which loosely means bringing it upon yourself...

Why?! For a stupid (yet grave) mistake, you have plunged yourself into a life of misery with virtually no path of return! What's the probability of getting back the life which you have once lived again?! Losing your future now, it's really a stupid mistake! Though I sympathise with you, I hope others will realise your mistake. What you have done now should NEVER be repeated again. All of us must learn from it, and it was a damn painful lesson indeed. A fire in the hole if I were to say so.

-sigh-

My heart goes out to you, for you MAY have seen the last you could, enjoyed the last sunshine you could ever have, and seen the most beautiful gals you could ever seen. A world of darkness, but may you have the courage and determination to go on. I know that it is impossible for you to forge ahead in whatever you HAD wished to do, it's now all in the past...

---Bless you---

Current Mood: Sad

Current Music: Gareth Gates - Stupid Mistake