Heh....Bad Day for almost everyone? I dunno...seems like it's remaining that way leh...
First up, was conducting officer for the Bn Life Run today...and nominated one of my 3SG Tong (who is gg to ORD) as OIC for the walking contingent. But I had overlooked 2 aspects:-
(1) Did not tell the ENTIRE group how many rounds they will be walking;
(2) Did not nominate a higher rank, i.e. 2SG and above as the OIC, and that effectively meant a loss in command and control (not that I see that nominating a higher ranked guy will prevent any loss in the first place duh?!)
Okay, so was pissed, but realised my mistake, so talked with Tong regarding this, anyway, my fault, so I din really scold him, just wanted to know who was the guy who said 1 round only....
Second was that I had to send 1 man over to Tech Store for attachment of 3 mths. Not that I refuse to, but Mdm Veena seems to think that I'm not trying to support fully! But then again, look at my strength, then say smth. IF she requires a guy who (1) does not ORD in Jun/Jul/Aug, (2) does not go into BMT in the next few mths (3) is someone who is not gg overseas, (4) not a regular (DUH?!) then I guess I have very little options in my hand.... Was tempted to let her see my nominal roll and let HER pick one person HERSELF...and stop 'bugging' me... I realise her problem is a REAL one, but I really cant support, unless I pull one away from R&I...? Then again, there are some ppl who are in their comfort zone and refuse to move away, some whom I have to place them where they would do the best for the coy, and others who simply excel doing repairs!
Lastly, my dear Huang got into 'trouble'. Phew, CSM was in rage, but luckily, all was a mis-comm. Heh. Anyway, got wind of tt, and both sides told their part of the story, so was able to analyze...and well, each side has prob. Trashed it out, and talked to him. Hopefully, he turns good and learns from this mistake! No point telling him nicely and making the mistake another time!
So that's about it..... Today had dinner with the rest of the officers, 10 of us @ the Thai restaurant over @ Sembawang Shopping Center....yea good food (I recommend it too :p) And after that had bowling...not my cup of tea, so playing for fun haha! Glad to get personal best? o.0'
Statement of the day: I Think, You Think, Who Confirm?
0 Responses to
Something to say?