B4 I go into tt...today SUXed for me -.-' Muz be cos I getting shack? I dunno....
Did stand-in DO for TC today, ok lar, he came back an hour later... And, the GC today late...heh ^^" Late for 15 mins.... No urgency onez... But well, talked to him, hope he learns his lesson?!
Quite a busy week + end. But nothing really planned out for this weekend. Pretty boring & dead I guess, need the sleep. Haha...Do officers need sleep? I often wonder... We seem to be robots who can go on and on and on like an Energizer Bunny :p
Anyway, with regards to the a/m, the show sucked...and the Bishan GV personnel, well, I REALLY REALLY forgot to put the food into the bag, and they saw and told me to eat outside b4 going in, and then when I 'managed' to go in they called to stop me, but I continued walking without looking back, and I SHOULD HAVE SAT DOWN SO THE PERSON WONT FIND ME! -.-' Why did I stand there, kenna found and lectured? Sheesh, I damn tired, damn pissed and threw my fries away. Oh geez. But after she left I scooted away :p
Juz as though the day couldnt get any worse, the show sucked pretty bad, along the lines of Resident Evil and 28 Days Later where ppl get bitten by infected ppl and turn into zombies/undead/blood-thirsty animals and hunt for the small group of ppl, who SOMEHOW managed to survive all the bloodshed. Haha. Lame story line, sucks, but I think the gore there. And the fact that the STUPID air-con was so damn cold, blowing as though the heat wave was still on! (BTW, it RAINED heavily b4 7pm) And so I was shuddering, NOT DUE TO THE MOVIE, but due to cold. Great! x.x And added to the fact was that the storyline was stupid, close to 28 Days Later and basically, wasting $8.50 to scare the shit outta you is not a wise move. Trust Me On That.
I'd rather pay to watch Starsky n Hutch or Troy or Van Helsing. Yea baby!
Current Mood:
Pissed
0 Responses to
Something to say?