Yea....So they offer me what they did in the first place. Great. They sure did have an impression that I will do SO DAMN BAD for the interview tt they asked me to take the other thing as backup. Haha. Burn in hell. I wish I could serve, but if YOU reject me, I've no other comments...
Suck thumb time...
Anyway, off-tangent from the above, today was great! Went back OCS again for Army Safety Exhibition, and went back Delta Wing. Everything has changed....Instructors and all. Cadets now have more freedom...and it's only a year! And they changed the PT kit as well...now look like instructors, so have one platoon of *gasp* 'instructors' in maroon PT-kits?! Sheesh...I'd still prefer the white/black which I wear now...Wore white/red in OCS training.
Met up with LTA Heng...now TCO of Delta cos LTA Louis gonna ORD lo....lol! Sighz, frankly just catching up, cos I've not talked to them for long long time since I was posted out of Delta. Really great to see a friend (and ONLY NSF officer) still ard...lol.
Taking work home to do...shack sia. More pay! Pls! My current one sucks sia.
Tml being DO...whole day outta camp, so let Puay Hong help stand in. Screwed up sia. Nvr tell me in advance -.-
Current Mood:
Sleepy
Current Music: Zhang Zhi Cheng - Huan Ri Xian
0 Responses to
Something to say?