NDP Rehearsals officially starts....

.Today.

And today marks the EXACT day in 1 year which I would be getting my pink IC, and ORD. Yea man. So this marks the start of a long long period of stuff to do, i.e. IPPT (Why they have not arranged for mine remains a mystery to all), NDP, AHM, MSR...

And yes. Today was the day which had the 1st IMDR, where ppl of various groups come together bit by bit to rehearse, I get to see whether my plan works, we get to see how smooth processes are b4 the participants (ie sch children) come in. So it was a pretty hectic day.

Added to the fact is that I was the DO yesterday, and yesterday asked Puay Hong to stand in whilst I made the trip to Mandai Hill Camp, Senoko and National Stadium to load/unload stores and the 19l water drums. Damn heavy. And you are talking about 9 ppl settling 500 of them. Xiong sia. Haiz, but job done in the end.

Lotsa stuff learnt, and some are really good points. Gonna bring up all those required pts in the meetings...

Yea and today was a darned tired day. DO yesterday, did the 19l stuff with the guys, and today having to rush to National Stadium to oversee (but my staff did the job mostly, so kudos). Nonetheless, enjoyable day.

Hopefully, will go out in the weekdays liao...haha....

Current Mood: Sleepy

Current Music: Zhang Zhi Cheng - Shi Ren