.A.g.N.s.T.

Seriously feeling moody, down, shack (why!?!) and really aimless @ times...

Why?

Finding my recent actions disturbing, sometimes wonder after acting tt way why did I do so? I dunno. In the heat of a moment? Maybe I rush to conclusions too fast without looking at it objectively...well, certain issues maybe.

Hatred for certain things / people / departments / actions which I've witnessed. Maybe their bad actions would always leave a strong distaste in my heart when I see it. Memories, or rather, vivid images of such things happening play back and forth.

Sometimes, it's said that a picture says a thousand words, and some dreams portray one's inner feelings, others would present a 'future' and 'deja vu'. I sometimes wonder whether it is true...But definitely, not all the time would one have dreams. Maybe dreams are trying to communicate something to us...I dunno man.

Life is stressful, does death really help to pull you away from it? You know, relieve you of pain & suffering? Life is worth living, in ways more than one. Memories one cherish. People one embrace. Experiences one remember. But however, we will always witness the birth, life and death of a person. Anyone. Everyone goes through it.

Life is not fair...Just live with it...

I learnt it.

Current Mood: Confused

Current Music: Groove Coverage - Home