Rude Singaporeans...

Pissed me off sia today, while watching Harry PotHEAD. This guy in front just turned around in the middle of the movie and told me LOUDLY not to kick him. And asked if I had heard him. Dumbass. If I replied I am ruining the $6.50 I paid, and ruining others! And he had the nerve to talk so loudly. If the movie weren't tt interesting in the first place, I would have given him a piece of my mind and told him to fuck off and get a life...Here he is asking ppl not to kick (when i did tt only twice, accidentally?! Expect me to tap him on shoulder and say: "Sir, I'm sorry?" In the middle of the movie!?!?!? Com'on!) when HE HIMSELF IS MAKING A TOTAL BOO-HA ABOUT SOMEONE WHO KICKS HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE?!

Get a life. Live it. And you are the absolute disgrace to the already rude Singaporeans I've seen.

Looks like another addition to the list of "UGLY SIDE OF SINGAPOREANS"

.Peace.

Current Mood: Angry

Current Music: John Mayer - 83