Deprived Sleep

And over the course of one week, I've slept the most on only 2 occasions --- My off-days (imposed that is) --- Monday and Friday that is. Monday I slept from the Sunday till Monday 12pm plus, and on Friday, it was till 1 plus.

Reason?

AHM on Sunday.
Range on Wed, Thu. And having to book in on the very night of Mooncake Festival for the early wake-up call the next day.

Well, the range was kinda unexpected...I was initially the firer for thu, so that means I need only to stay back on wed nite, but instead they required me so....I was thrown in as asst. conducting. But it was great to learn the ropes, most of it was already properly done and setup, awaiting the final execution.

Just glad for the opportunity to learn.

Also learnt one thing: It's best not to say anything for the night shoot. Even if you know it is too high, too low, too left, too right, just don't say. 'Cos ppl out there seem to blame you when they think you give hints that compromise their scores. Oh well. When it comes to tests, that's the way it goes.

Now, I'm rejuvenated ^_^

Current Mood: Awake

Current Music: Chen Yi Xun - Ah Guai