Today *ahem..actually should be yesterday by time I blog this lor* our unit organised the Unit Family Day (finally o.O") at Sentosa.
Same idea and concept with that of my Armt Coy Outing, probably 'cos they asked how I did my entire game and requested for a lotta help in other forms also...so... *rolls eyes*
Interesting concept of using hp to SMS for the clue/answer, so actually a lot of pre-preparation need to be done, but there is no need for station ICs. So definitely, lotsa recce to be done (now I understand lolx). Maybe this is the upgrade for the version I used during my Coy Outing (which was done hurriedly).
Beach volleyball was fun, and I ain't good, but trying to learn...Sorta like badminton, just that it hurts cos I've got to use my hands/arms for contact.. -.-' And I not 'meaty' so *ahem*.
And what infuriated me today was that people who smoked actually just flicked the half-lighted cig onto the sand and I stepped on it! And now my right foot has a painful blister(?) which hurts when I walk. -.-'
And another thing was that on my way home after a cuppa root beer with Shiang Han & Xiao Qiang, I got stepped REAL HARD on my right foot. F**K that dude. Somemore he was wearing those hard-soled shoes and my feet were unprotected 'cos I wore flip-flops -.-' I stared back at him and waited for an apology, but he was busy laughing with his friends. Damn bastard. This type of ppl should just be arrested and thrown into jail on the spot. Ha. I'm just pissed 'cos he was in the wrong and no apology/concern was shown to the vicitm. Moreover, I was walking a dist behind him and his bunch of cronies to prevent him from stepping on me, but still he did. Not to mention, he was big-sized.
Still, it was more beach volleyball and other sight-seeing done :) But sad to say, couldnt stay for too long, as I had dinner with my NPCC mates back @ Chinese High, otherwise known as Hwa Chong Institution now. It was great to meet up with the NPCC dudes again, most of us now in NS in the different camps and units spread across the island (and some 'overseas'). Plus it was a time to reunite with the other seniors and update ourselves on the latest happenings within the unit...The Adjutant just changed also. lol. Ppl present, Alvin, Zhixing, Joseph, Laiyi, Henry, Jinshu, Renjian, Chengming, James. Not a bad turn-out indeed.
After that, sat around at some pub near Bt Timah area and talked, a chill-out session in fact. Still managed to catch the last bus home (haha. Almost slept. :p)
Tml (or today...o.O), gotta wake up, cos need to visit Grace's and Huijun's houses. And not forgetting they are coming over to mine. lol. :)
Current Mood:
Exhausted
Current Music: Ayumi Hamasaki - Hope Or Pain
0 Responses to
Something to say?