Valentine's Day over in a flash. I'm still wondering what I was doing that day, back in office. Still confused, but at least, I think I made the right choice before-hand. I doubt I'm ready for any relationship, and I just feel that I dun make a good bf to any ladies out there also...haha. Why? 'Cos I think when I got work (which I am interested in), I will put my heart and soul in it, yet I'll slowly neglect the other half of my life.
Was talking to Shijia on MSN that day on v-day evening...about how her bf is not communicating/SMSing her regularly. I guess, when guys are busy, they may not have the time to do even the simple SMS? I'm not too sure...but I sure know how a focused guy would behave. He wont do things which would side-track him, and he will definitely perform well in his given job.
And well, then it comes to the question of what is the difference between love and like...I guess I'm still blur. As ever. Liking someone and loving someone, somehow just feels different for me. It's like I've a special liking for someone, yet I'm unable to be sure whether I really am in love, or I am just liking her only. So what is love? :
Just penning down thoughts in my mind here...that's what a blog's for, right? :)
And here's a nice song for all those couples out there!...post V-day! ^_^
Current Mood:
In The Mood For Love...lolx
Current Music: Bread - Everything I Own
0 Responses to
Something to say?