WooHoo! It's CNY time again! Lotsa goodies and other stuff to makan...haha...but..*sigh*
With training coming up, I was thinking, "Damn...I must wait another year to enjoy the goodies??? Geez.."
I threw caution to the wind, and started to munch on the delightful festive goodies :p No-one can stop me. Bleh.
With a new "Chinese" year, I guess it's time to start to really ensure that I set out to achieve the targets I've given myself at the turn of 2005...
Was back at my sec school on Monday afternoon, and intended to meet up with all my teachers within a short 1 hour prior to me meeting with my jie Euphie for a dinner after her work :) Alas, most were not present, and I only met up with Mr Lim, my chemistry teacher in Sec 3 & 4. Was talking to him regarding my university choices and what is in store for me...I guess, after the short chat, I was more puzzled whether I had made a right decision...In taking up chemical engineering (which I was interested in, but had more PHYSICS than chemistry, which is my fav subject) over a Chemistry/Maths combo... Chemistry and Maths would do fine for me...but I ain't thinking of the teaching path...not now at least. More likely, I would want to work in MNCs or government-linked companies dealing with chemical stuff...biochemical sounds good too! :)
I realised that by talking to teachers, I really ran late (15 mins.. argh). So much so that I let Eups wait for me x.x" Haiz. Jie...dun kill me wor... :p (It was only after leaving then I realised Ms Pek was involved in today's CNY celebrations as the OS...haha...tio arrow again :p Likely to pay a visit sometime next week I guess ^_^) Eups has definitely been more or less the same...haha. Actually intended to bring her to a Mexican fare restaurant, but ended up... o.O" So instead headed to good 'ol Marche. Heh. Din know the time which the restaurant started business...besides, it WAS a little too early for dinner (5.30pm??). And yeap, discussion on her attachment here followed.
After she left for home, walked around in hope of looking for CNY clothes, but none caught my eye (sianz-.-) Met up with my other SOL buddies for a chit-chat a.k.a. talk-cock session @ Raffles Cafe Cartel. Good to see all of them, plus, all of us are to ORD soon, and clearing ORD leave/off le. (Except for me, where my extension hangs in the balance. Why am I extending? You wont want to know. I guess, I just sorta got used to the life there, but well, when ppl arrow me to do things, I want to see thru it and not to leave it hanging half-way. It's to fulfill a given task fully which I see accomplishment and a sense of pride. Then again, other factors come into play in this highly 'political' unit. -.-)
Then today, was back in NJC with my classmates from 01S09, Junhong, Peiwen, Ruhui, Grace, Genevieve. Good thing was, the side-gate was unguarded and open :) Mwhaha. I thought I was a sure late-comer at 9.40am, but others were later o.O' Met up with quite a no. of teachers, Mrs Chiew, Mr Teck, Ms Maureen Ng, Mrs Soh and Mrs Marianne Tan. Catching up with teachers has always been great. I guess, when I need second opinions of anything, they could give their advice due to their wealth of knowledge and experience. And by going back school, I just got to know some info:
(1) Mrs Soh is about to retire by the end of the year. All the best to her :)
(2) Mr Teck is now an Administration and Security Officer. Woah. Sounds totally 'cool'.
(3) Ms Ng is much more cheerful than what she was when we were in JC1. I guess she got over that nightmarish period. Acting more like a kid now :p
(4) Mrs Tan is now in charge of the Integrated Programme (IP) in NJC! Woah! Congrats to her. And yeap, I feel that it's time for her to spread her experience in handling students from the management perspective. Have always admired her as a teacher when I was a student. Being a GP teacher does help, I suppose ;)
Oooh...Now it's officially CNY le...Gong Xi Fa Cai, Xing Nian Kuai Le! Angpaos, here I come! w00t!
Current Mood:
CNY Mood
Current Music: Ou De Yang - Yi Ren Yi Ban
0 Responses to
Something to say?