Man...couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the results for SAFISAM, SAF Inter-Formation Small Arms Meet. Our formation, Logistics, had posted excellent results in the 3 disciplines of M16/SAR21, SAW and Pistol to clinched the 3rd placing OVERALL! Woohoo! For a team which was written off at the start, and having problems with units not wanting to 'help' in the form of loaning their personnel to me for shooting, I guess this was a good respite from all those bickering and hair-tearing sessions I had in trying to fit a team to even ENTER the competition.
Nicely done guys...well done :) Although I wasn't there for some of the practices (MSR training), I'm glad you guys have done well. It's my pleasure to work with you ppl in dealing those who looked down on us in the beginning a big blow to where it HURTS the most!
Also, we managed to scalp a major upset by clinching the SAW champions, since we were so close to 9DIV throughout the entire competition..running neck to neck till the last match. Furthermore, we have our SAW Individual Champion also! lolx...As CPT Don said...super tyco team sia...when compared to our practice results... :p
Seems like 2 consecutive weeks of good results... :)
Current Mood:
Hyper...In the Mood sia...
Current Music: Marc Korn - Summer Of Love
0 Responses to
Something to say?