Today must have been the most tiring day of my life sia...lolx. Just returned from Eups jie's 21st birthday function/buffet dinner :) Thanks a lot jiejie~! Though I guess I din know almost 90% of the people there...well, still managed to AT LEAST chat up with some of the guys from her RVHS class. Most of the people there, well, are her sec sch mates, and they know each other very well, with the exception of me :|
21 years old le...I suddenly feel old. As what some people say, it's the time when you get your 'yao shi' (key)...'cos 21 is the precursor to a lotta stuff...take a look at the lawbook and ya know what I mean :p
Anyway, this year would have a lotta people turning 21! Which leaves me to rue what to actually do when it comes to my turn... -.- I dun even know if I will ever hold it...I mean, I just feel...Detached. Bored. Whatever...
I think I gonna turn in now...tml swimming @ Tiffany's house :) Whee...Just rediscovered my penchant for swimming...But gimme the land run anytime :p It feels better than running in the pool haha...
Current Mood:
Sleepy
Current Music: Jay Chou - San Nian Er Ban
0 Responses to
Something to say?