Oh man, 2 lessons gone, 1 more to go, and the trip beckons in a week's time. Really excited. Today was the pool lessons, which was great as we get to don the wetsuit (which was supposedly a snug fit but ended up with some places having air pockets, making swimming a tid difficult, plus the arm and leg sleeves ride upwards
)
Theory was done on Monday, pretty boring in comparison with today's. But the bad thing of today's was that (1)the setup took some time; (2)for a class of 13, there were only 2 instructors; (3)more time should be spent in the pool.
All in all, I think the best part of learning recreational diving is getting into the water. Getting the feel of buoyancy and the sense of weightlessness in the water certainly adds an extra dimension to the term "fun underwater".
I cant wait for Thursday to come, and the 24th to come too...
On another note, Clementi sells good food sia. I think with NUS beckoning, it's time to test and try out the area there

Current Mood:
Hungry after the swim!Current Music: B.A.D. - Don't Say Goodbye
0 Responses to
Something to say?