.Wishlist.

Gosh, it's barely a month left to my birthday, and I realised that apart from the venue, I've yet to settle on a lot of stuff. Must be the recent things which are coming up for me, which includes:

1) World Harmony Run (20km!) - Oh yea...First time doing this, hopefully it's fun. Haha. Running to the different religious areas, from 7.30am till 4.30pm. Hopefully, I get some photos to show :P
2) Scuba Diving lessons - Another toughie. Gotta crack it. Add on the putting in of contacts in water. Gosh. I wish that I've more time practising my contacts fitting.
3) Orientation Camps - So many, yet so little time. Chemical Engineering Camp is a definitely YES; Engine Camp? Sports Camp? I'm still undecided. Esp. since I'm definitely not able to make it for the NUSSU Camp already. Oh well, no choice, it's to hold my bday, it's either then or none.
4) NUS Applications - Hostels! Loans! Marticulations! Gah...NUS Administration should just send all the application forms in one huge package? Saves the SingPost mailmen time and effort, and saves me the effort of questioning them on "Where is my Account Number? How come I cannot login, even with the new PIN?"
5) Trainings - Time for some trainings to undergo...TARGET: AHM 21km. Was initially interested in the OSIM triathlon, but decided to give it a miss. Gah. I need more trainings on the bike and swim.
6) CCAs - Should I join? Or should I not...Hmmmz....

I guess the above about sums up my June and upcoming July schedule. And not to forget, my birthday party @ 7-8 July. Gen was kind enough to ask me regarding my wishlist, but I guess I've not really firmed up things which I would ask for (I dun really ask for much, except...$$$? ) I've run through the list of stuff which I've been inching to get, so I reckon I might as well add a new section on the left. Meanwhile, the list is as follows:

- Crumpler Sling Bag (For laptop? Might not be too...more for documents
- N6230i (Oh yea, have been looking out for a new hp. This model comes to mind, for now. Been wanting to get hold of Cpt Don's, but the transfer sorta failed. Oh well, if there are better phones out there, let me know. I think the ones which caught my eye too are the Xda miniIIs and XphoneII)
- FZ10 (Or any other camera which gives me more zoom than my current PnS one. Oh well, this is a far-fetched idea, but I've been eyeing for some time. However, this is an old model lor )

Will update ASAP...

Current Music: Wu Si Kai - Fen Xiang