Woke up early in the morning, having barely 3 hours of sleep, to help my dad with the Straits Times "Win A Car Contest". The prize? A cool looking Mazda 6. And we got on track with the info and the newspaper cut-outs all safely kept aside. All we needed to do was to fit in the last few letters into the appropriate blanks and we will know where's the location of the lucky draw.
It was at ECP's MacDonald's. I should've guessed, since it was mentioned that the place is "Where the sun rises by the sea". So we went early, managed to get a carpark lot, and spent the subseuqent 4+ hours there awaiting for the lucky draw timeslot, which finally arrived.
The event passed us by so swiftly, I reckoned I did not feel the least bit engaged by the event. And 4 hours was such a waste of time, I could've used it for some nice rest. Really.
Anyway, got home after sending Weisi to grandmother's place, and lazed around before setting off for the NDP Rehearsals down at the Padang. Took many pictures of the vehicles for the mobile column, as well as the fireworks. Once uploaded, will post the pics here for viewing.
Anyone interested to do another NDP viewing next Sat? =D
Current Mood:
Exhausted
Current Music: Lionel Richie - Dance For The World
0 Responses to
Something to say?