Rejuvenated!

Ahhh....early Monday morning. Rejuvenated after 2 nights' worth of sleep, lotsa water, moisturizing cream and what-nots to revitalise a weak body after 6 day's worth of fun and games at Sportgasm 2005 organised by NUS Sports Club.

It definitely lives up to it's name, in fact, I thought it brinked on the meaning of lewd already. Haha.

Anyway, the camp enabled us to try out the different sports under the NUS Sports Club. We tried Archery, Basketball, Bouldering, Canoeing, Dragon-boating, Floorball, Handball, Netball, Rugby, Volleyball, Windsurfing, and got to witness Wakeboarding stunts and tricks. Not to forget, the different martial arts groups like Taekwando, Wushu, Judo, Silat etc. made performances to let us know more about their groups.

And how could I forget to mention my OG's name...WASSSUP?!?!?!

Oh yea, you guys certainly ROX! Most exciting (and I would like to say ENTERTAINING) OG in NUS SPORTS CAMP 2005! The people were great, and hilarious at times ;) U guys rock MY world!

Basically, the entire camp was hot hot hot! The sun was great, but maybe...too great at times. Almost everyone in my OG returned chao ta, except for one, who applied loads and loads of sunblock onto her skin. I think the complimentary sunblock which was given was not enough also. Haha.

Also managed to upload the Sports Camp pictures from my camera online here, and my Dive Trip pictures here. Enjoy! ;)

Now, time to plan my birthday...I realised I've not planned much till now. -sigh-

Any helpers...?

Current Mood: Awake

Current Music: Yo Yo Yo! Wassup Yo!