Uncertainty

It's lingering on my mind, when my parents returned from home to discuss with me regarding my birthday plans this Friday.

"Granny's condition is getting worse from yesterday, (we) have talked the doctor & nurse. In my opinion, the birhtday celebration MAY have to cancel, but wait till tomorrow and decide."

I just saw my Granny yesterday, checking on her condition, seeing whether she's still okay. Apparently, not as good, but she seems to have phlegm in her throat and is unable to remove it. Breathing was heavy, but steady. It assured me that she was all and well the way she breathed while sleeping.

I'm at a loss. The news came as a shock, and was totally different from that I've seen yesterday.

Perhaps, if a person is meant to go, he/she has to go.

I'm still deliberating on how to deal with my birthday plans. Mostly on hold, simple affair. Just JC friends, camp mates, close friends...my head is throbbing, not due to this, but due to the flu which I've gotten via the camp recently.

I hope Granny is alright. Hang in there. Be strong.

Current Mood: Confused