CORS, redux

Woohoo! Seems like CORS is sailing smoothly, so I guess someone gave up his BMW for a new server? Haha...The following picture definitely made my day:



And, I got my first choice tutorials in Financial Accounting and Marketing! B12 and C14 respectively! Woohoo! Many friends in the same classes, which means, life would not be dull ;)

Went for a run today, since lessons start in the afternoon. It would be like that, till our dear CTW lecture stops (and no more 8am lecture! Haha!) and the 10am tutorial on Thurs kicks in. Ah well, all is good, just that my fitness seemed to drop already. Sigh.

Currently contemplating the 21km. Would I be able to train up in time? Considering the step difference between 10km and 21km, and I havent been running regularly enough (as compared to then in hols). Would have to make a decision soon, 'cos Lumbong beckons this weekend...

Current Mood: Thirsty