Yesterday afternoon I had Maths Lecture, an hour of boring lecture in the cold comforts of LT7A, since it had been raining the whole day already.
Was about 10 mins late for the lecture, which seemed to start promptly on the hour. So how would I be on top in future once the tutorials kick in? For one, I'll need to fly from my Business Tutorial Rooms over to Engine, hopefully using the short-cuts on foot.
After that, I headed over to the Comcentre to print my upcoming lecture notes, and not all were printed! Argh. There were some problems with the spooling of the printing and therefore I was delayed a bit. Moreover, the internal shuttle service seemed to be bursting at its capacity, with buses full of students travelling from one side of the campus to the other. In the end, I had to wait for my shuttle service longer than usual.
Was a little late for the Rovers briefing for the trip over the weekend to Lumbong. I'm damn excited over the trip! For one, it'll be my first trip and outing with Rovers, and for another, it would be my first trek/hike! That's pretty cool in any case, since I was looking forward to such trips and destinations on my decision to join Rovers.
Following that, we split the cooking and tentage stores, and headed to Clementi for dinner as well as buying of the food to be brought up. Woah, did we pack enough to last for 4 days! I hope everyone's appetite is good up there though.
And, I rushed home, put down my stuff and changed to get ready for the Sports Club Bash, named S.P.A.S.H. Nice bash organised by the Sports Club at Gotham Penthouse (took some time for me to figure out how to get there), albeit with many of the people already knowing each other at the bash, it would seem quite certain that they are 'closer' to one another.
Still, some of our OG is there enjoying the music and looking at the pageant contest, which I was late for. Alas, I managed to capture only the ending part, and missed the first 2 sections (bikini and Q&A).
After that, it was party time for all, and the music was great. Alex certainly did a good job in getting this place, with the type of music I'm familiar to.
After that, headed down with Seah, Sheena and Winson to Clementi's Fong Seng (yea, the one outside NUS) for supper, as Seah was driving. He sent his friend home first, as the dude was drunk and seemed to be on the verge of puking. Fell asleep once in the car, so it was a good sign that he would not puke in the car.
Luckily, Seah was kind enough to fetch me home, so thanks a lot dude! And happy birthday! :)
Today, a longer day awaits...Phy Lecture @ 12, to get the Sports Ball tickets at 3, pack my Lumbong stuff as well as Junhong's birthday...time to rest.
Current Mood:
Sleepy
Current Music: Top 40 Hits
0 Responses to
Something to say?