Just doing some self-reflection on myself, and how I've lived 2 weeks of university life thus far.
A void in the heart, is there something missing in me which should be there? I'm unsure what it is, who it is, where it is, why it is missing.
Yet, I can feel it.
Crappiness, laughter, nonsense are things which I spout during the camps I've gone.
Yet, they are qualities which people do not associate with someone being fun.
So, what is the definition of fun? According to the Webster Dictionary? Personally, I believe it's relative. Yet, I find my definition of everything I've lived on this planet Earth to be different from the rest.
Am I an outsider? Someone who just revolves around the throng of people who stick together like a mini-planet? Someone who is merely a passer-by in others' lives? Someone who does not make an impact on others?
For someone like me, I tend to hide myself from others. A shield, some people call it. The inner and outer self are contrasting, and it is difficult to understand me.
Sometimes, I wonder whether I understand myself even.
Why am I contemplating all these questions? I find myself in Rovers 26th Committee as the Treasurer, taking over from Li Quan, who is fun to be with! Yet, am I able to succeed him? Am I able to communicate well with the rest of the committee?
I feel that to change others' mindsets of me now is pretty difficult...Time to make changes...
Maybe, just maybe...seriousness IS a virtue.
Your Birthdate: July 8 |
Born on the 8th day of the month, you have a special gift for business, as you can conceive and plan on a grand scale. You have good executive skills and you're a good judge of values. You should try to own your own business, because you have such a strong desire to be in control. You are generally reliable when it comes to handling money; you can be trusted in this regard. Idealistic by nature, you are never too busy to spend some time on worthwhile causes, especially if managerial support are needed. There is much potential for material success associated with this number. |
0 Responses to
Something to say?