Gah...Woke up early in the morning @ 6.30am, feeling groggy, to run. Had managed to turn in at 12.30am the night before, so it was pretty good, considering that I've managed to clock in back-to-back 1am+ sleeping times.
Running today was okay, but I felt that I've not been doing enough runs of late. In fact, a 5km short run today left me breathless. Was it a lack of sleep? Tiredness? Or was it a lack of exercise? With a month of running activites upcoming, I need to get my performance back up.
Moreover, I've not been training consistently for the AHM 21km, which I've signed up for. I wonder whether I'm able to make it till the end. If I don't, you guys know where to look for me.
Upcoming events for me are as follows:
1) New Balance Run - 10km (28th Aug)
2) Mizuno Wave Run - 10km (4th Sep)
3) AHM - 21km (11 Sep)
4) NUS Heritage Run - 10km (18th Sep)
I guess what Candice and Eups said about me is true. I'm siao.
But I love running! It's a way for me to de-stress and get away from the vigours of life. Even though my stamina and fitness has dropped tremendously now, I still push on, hoping to become better.
And talking about runs, Henry (aka ah kops21) told me about the site sgRunners.com and the Swissotel Vertical Challenge Marathon. For the Vertical Challenge, anyone interested? Can train thigh muscles :P
Since I'm on the top of runs, I might as well say this out: I'm freakin' pissed with WoS yesterday for making me go over to their Wisma outlet from the TPY outlet! The TPY cashier actually told me that the Wisma outlet still had places for the Fun Run, and I asked her to double-confirm, which she did. However, when I went down to Wisma (luckily, it's near), there was no more space left!
And I had to fork out an extra 5 bucks for the Mizuno Run. Ah darned. I did not want to compete, just need a place for running ^_^
Anyway, I guess I'll be having quite a number to tee-shirts coming in, New Balance, Mizuno, AHM (most likely cotton...AGAIN). Sounds like a wholesome collection of tees shalt begin.
I've a 20% discount voucher, off Mizuno items, till 15th Sep. Anyone wants anything? ^_^
Current Mood:
Actively Awake
Current Music: Cai Chun Jia - You Yi Tian Wo Hui
Posted In:
Runs
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?