I just hate the idea of frequently being misunderstood, being misinterpreted. Being restricted from what I wanna do, what people want me to do, and what the ME wants to desperately seek.
In the ocean of change, we seek our space in this crowded sphere called EARTH, yet we seem to be pushed out. Grabbing out, I've found people who are willing to let me in, hear me speak, and in that sense of the word, care for me.
Maybe I'm just me, and I'm a tough person to understand.
Maybe my parents think they know me, but do they?
Maybe my friends think I'm an extrovert, but are they correct?
Maybe, just maybe, I've found a friend in you, my listening ear...
Changing their conceptions, I try
Always met with failure, I do
Nobody seems to understand, I feel
Therefore I am what, I am
Graciousness, are we?
Enraged, I shall not be
Tis' the way I shall let it be
Indeed, I'm feeling misunderstood
That this feeling is always there, will always linger...
Current Mood:
Pensive
Current Music: F.I.R. - Fly Away
Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?