A weird day...

Basically, I just seemed to be down on luck today.

Tried to register for Standard Chartered Marathon in the morning prior to school and I could not locate the outlet over at Holland Village, despite checking the online streetdirectory.com. And I know Holland Village well enough not to walk wrongly! (But it so happens I do not look out for Standard Chartered 'cos to me they're a merchant bank, and I ain't having any moolah to give them to set up an account) When I finally managed to find it, it took freakin' 20mins to finish my registration!

But...I got registered! Haha! 42km...4th Dec...Am I up to it? This coming month is packed back-to-back with middle distance (21km) runs and short distance (10km) runs already. I reckoned if I did every week, I would cover 41km in 3 runs! Woah. So much for training.

And talking of training, I've not really prepared myself for 21km. I think that's gonna be REAL bad. The worst thing for a runner is NOT to be psyched up prior to the run, and the distance is always an obstacle.

Anyway, getting back to my day, I managed to reach school late but on time (whew!), as my father fetched me there (Hehe...:P), but the lecture was boring!

In fact, today was a boring day! Darned. And I had to find my makan buddies. Sighz. Every Wednesday presents the same problem, no confirmed lunch-buddy...'cos Yi Si finishes lecture at 1pm and it's the end of his day, while Joyce, Minghui and Xiang Yu would only have labs on certain days.

Life gets pretty boring like that. I need a confirmed lunch-buddy! Applications OPEN! ^_^

Reached home early today, 5pm! Wow. Taking a rest, blogging, reading up. And I realise the number of tutorials just piles up. Sheesh. Gonna have to clear them today.

Checked the RealRun website for the updates for results, and I've gotten mine here. Seems like my time is better than I thought, but ultimately, slower than many people. The winner finished in slightly over half an hour! Wow! That's like sprinting all the way!

Gosh, such pro-runners. I'm outta of that.

Time to take a nap....haha.

Current Mood: Tired

Current Music: Elva - Cappuccino (I need that man!)