中秋节快乐!
Ahhh...Just woke up, groggy and all. Actually, not really. Haa. A lil blur 'cos for ONE, I do not take afternoon naps! (or at least, I force myself not to)
But, no choice, since I had zilch sleep the night before. Oh yea! Night cycling man. It was our bike recce for Cyclohunt, and I was taking on one of the routes to test out the length of it.
And boy, was it nice. Though, tiring.
Met up with Heng Hong and Shuang Hui at Bedok MRT at 6.45pm to take a ride down to ECP for the initial meet up, and I was late. (Now, it makes me wonder...why am I getting so un-punctual. Grr..Just ain't me -_-") Met up with Candice and Lianguo there, and Tianqi arrived shortly after. Noel was also there! At the Macs in ECP actually. Discussion of some details of the event took place, and after that we proceeded to get our bikes from the uncle.
And we set off at 9.50pm! w00t! Cycling under the bright moon, certainly took on a new meaning ;)
Was with Shuang Hui for the recce, and the initial stops were okay. In fact, reached our 4th stop pretty fast (within 3 hours!) and even had time for a quick meal and watching of some EPL (heeheehee....). And I met up with Noel at our pit-stop. Haha. And he managed to travel from Bukit Panjang and back! Sheesh. Cycling makes one feel so slow.
And I was thinking of relativity of the clock I have with me and the one at home. ARGH. Too much Physics!!!
As the night drew longer, it seemed like an endless ride and energy definitely waned (a bit). Haha. Even met up with Yi Si at his chalet to wish him Happy Birthday in advance. Couldn't make it earlier, so therefore, yupz.
Reached back ECP at around 0550hrs, and we were the 2nd team after Candice and Tianqi. Was looking at the constant flashes of lightning throughout the entire journey back, and I was telling Shuang Hui we should step up our speed, so as not to get caught in the rain.
And it rained! Geez. Heng Hong and Lianguo were left high and dry at one of their checkpoints. So we went to Mac (not my laptop o.O") to have some hot drink (Candice was like shivering from the cool/cold wind) and I proceeded to have my makan. Man, need to eat more 
Luckily, their friend helped transport them and their bikes to ECP, so they were able to reach back and return the bikes. We proceeded home, and I almost KOed on the feeder bus. Heh.
Time to update also, while I am at it...
Running! Friday was a great day for a run with Huan Liang, Huiqin, Noel and Wanling. It was so cool, and it certainly refreshed me. I think, I'll not give up on running. Gives me hope, makes my personal problems go away (for the time being) and I can focus on being faster and better and conquering more.
In a way, it was a way for me to get over stuff which I have in my mind, think through more thoroughly, and it is a self-renewal process. In a way, actually.
So yup, then met Kossy at canoe polo! Haha. We thought she was at the track doing her 2.4km, but we misjudged. Went for a bath and dinner straight after that, and saw Ivy and Junjie at Clementi. Dinner was definitely great, and filling. Mwah~
Time to refocus my energies.
Time to reconsolidate, and rethink
Time to reconnitor myself
Time to regain energy (I'm talking too much crap -_-")
Just got over my crazy week. Was in hell, never in heaven. But at least, I'm back on Earth now, not flying around in Fantasy-land ;) Though the fall was hard, at least, I've friends to support me.
And, it's not cruelty, it's just that one will suffer for now, for a short period of time, instead of eternity ;) So, I want to have it back to normal, as friends who can talk and discuss and share. Not to be marginalised and feeling out in the cold, or facing a somewhat-cold attitude.
That's for my reflections...
Next, LUMBONG! Whee~~~!
Current Mood:
In A Blur
Current Music: JJ - Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou
0 Responses to
Something to say?