Man, farnie movie of this year. Then again, I dun watch much movies recently, do I?
Irregardless of that, this is the movie to recommend ;)
Was initially in school today morning for a simple CTW project discussion with Hauwan and Mingyi. But, it RAINED. Luckily though, I was in an air-conditioned bus, so I was spared the torrential rain which suddenly hit Singapore.
So I managed to get off at YIH (luckily AGAIN) and made my way to MacDonald's to meet up with them. Discussion went smoothly, went through my stuff and whatever I had thought of.
Then, went to do some Rovers stuff regarding the application for the Cyclohunt permit. Apparently, the police require more detailed info, so there I was, trying to work out a new route for my side after the recce over the weekend. Managed to finish it off, and Tianqi helped me finish the North route. Sent the email to SGT Lee, to let him process the information. (He sounded like Lian Guo on the phone sia -_-")
After finishing up with some admin for my side, I proceeded to head down to Cathay CineLeisure to meet up with Velda for lunch. Yi Si joined us shortly after, and we went to watch "The Longest Yard".
It was simply a fantastic and hilarious movie. Man, this type of movie, must watch again and again one. Haha. And Velda claimed that she could sleep, couldn't in the end. (Must be me :P)
After the movie, it was walking around with both of them, talking, chatting. Pretty nice day to do some window shopping. Sighz. It has been some time since I spent my time with them. At least, it was a breath of fresh air. Away from university, for now. Not just Skadi people, or Fuego dudes, even my 01S09 peeps...
Sorry guys, unable to spend time with you all. Hopefully, we'll have more time to spend catching up. Miss ya loads...
Now, relegated to packing my stuff, I feel bored and sian. However, looking forward to the trip tomorrow...Hopefully, the scenery would be great ;)
Tomorrow...LUMBONG beckons.
1 month anniversary ;)
Current Mood:
Busy
Posted In:
Movies
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?