Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
"What happens when everyone in the world flushes their toilet at the same time?"
Hmmm....I wonder..."flash" flood? Posted question to Noel. His answer? All the toilets would be FINALLY clean!
pengz-ded.
Anyway, had a great run today, from NUS to Holland Road and back. Distance? Still calculating..(any kind souls out there who would care to help me? ^_^")

Pretty good weather today for a run today, and Yi Hui did her own run, probably 5km or more, using the Haw Par Villa (no defunct) route. Ran on Monday with her prior to Maths, and it was a relatively good run then. Decided that she should run her own speed and pace, and since Noel had time, he joined me for a run.
Pretty fast paced, and Noel's stamina is good too. And we even had the energy to talk during the run! Man...it's a great feeling. Time for more runs like this. I bet this will be one of my designated routes to run already...Next one, To Bukit Timah Road!
And when we ran, we smelt food, which sent our stomachs growling.
Talking about food, maybe it's time to eat HEALTHY food like *ahem* told us to. Yea, I reckoned the recent week since Lumbong I've been downing pretty much of junk food.
Saturday was biscuits, fries, breakfast bars and other junk for keeping myself awake throughout Cyclohunt.
Sunday was MacDonalds' Big Breakfast (cos they did not have the Sausage McMuffin Meal promo -_-")
Monday was Ice-cream, Apple Crumble, 100 Plus and Season's Lemon Tea for dinner (after run...OMG).
Tuesday was MacDonalds for lunch and chicken cutlet for dinner.
Wednesday was craving for...more ice-cream. In the end, I got myself a cuppa Slurpie (which I've not touched for ages).
I need HEALTHY food already...sighz.
Need help for my survey on music downloading! It's right....here.
And...that reminds me. Physics scores out here. oWn3d. 'Nuff said.
All the more, the need to study. The need to work hard...
It's soccer night today. Chelsea vs Liverpool. Forget about study...for now

Current Mood:
2 Responses to
Great work!
[url=http://wgaoexbf.com/mnhz/mqjh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tutnmrsu.com/hwha/xcse.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
http://wgaoexbf.com/mnhz/mqjh.html | http://dnmadqkz.com/hbma/tahl.html
Something to say?