Updates

Just thought I might give some updates and a summary of recent events, since I think my mind would be in a fresher frame of mind after an early morning run today.

1) Eups jie has left for Switzerland. Sigh. Time really flies, and I hope she takes care. Cya back in this little red dot soon jie ;)

2) I've joined Rovers, and I'm the Hon Financial Secretary. WOW. (*lol*) Life in Rovers is great, and I'm glad I've people who are nice to work with ^_^

3) I'm a proud owner of an iBook G4, souped up lately by Apple in the bid to freshen its line of products.

4) I've participated in 2 competitive runs so far this month, with a couple more to come, mainly: AHM and SCM.

5) I think school is like a vacuum cleaner. Really. I doubt any student would disqualify THIS statement.

6) I've just found my SingPass. (Yea, under that heap of old letters and flyers. sighz)

I listen to you with my mind
I do things for you with my heart
I hereby, hand you my soul
Forever, and ever


Thanks Weichuan, for your words. I guess it was true...after a night of thought.
Thanks Qingyi, maybe it's true, maybe it's not. We'll never know ;)

Current Music: BoA - Everything Needs Love