Image Building?

These days, trying to glean more information from my marketing textbook sure is hell. And I just came across the newer, updated look of Tiger Beer's logo (I'm not a Tiger Beer fan myself!)


versus


And I happened to come across this 'ad'...Enjoy!


from http://www.rockson.blogspot.com


Seems like Tiger Beer is seriously intent on having an image makeover, possibly making it younger to be in line with attracting the segment of younger customers? Changing of focus in terms of market segments, and to displace brand loyalty of other customers. Having a 'modern' and 'hipper' look would surely help in projecting its brand and image to the younger crowd.

And no, I still dun like Tiger, but no beer for me too haha.

Yesterday was an outing with the Fuego guys as well as our Fuego councillors (and their class). First, I was late in reaching Bugis, as I had stayed overnight with Danny and Peiyu in school for overnight studying. Plus, I had to go home and wash up, but afresh nonetheless!

Sleeping in YIH study room is cold and almost impossible! And sleeping on the benches outside make you vulnerable to falling stuff from above!

Met up with Jingyao, Mark and Qingyi for Anqi's (upcoming) and Weili's (overdue) presents. Walked round and round Bugis, and finally settled on some neat gift. Hehz.

We then trooped down to PS for lunch @ Cafe Cartel with the rest of QY's class. And time simply just passed as by with fun at the cafe, chomping down bread (free flow wat).

There was this shoe store which had a non-stop Asics sale, right? The second level one. Well, the store's there, the internal layout the same, but now it carries Saucony shoes, with a 20% discount. Pricing definitely comparable with that at Queensway, but I'd still prefer the prices at Queensway. Met up with Zhihan there for a short while as he had to get new running shoes...the old ones just gave way during IPPT (lol!), and I had told him barely a week prior to his ICT!

After that short meetup, joined the rest of the guys (Jian Bang, Jiaquan, Jinyao, Jon, Junjie, Qixiang, Wellian) , who had moved to Paradiz (SOP) for a game of LAN (initially meant to be pool, but totally full). Good 'ol old-school Counterstrike, and a round of DOTA, wrapped up 2 plus hours of solid gaming. Great stress-reliever indeed!

Note to self: The computers were simply laggy though, playing DOTA, you really ARE afraid of dying due to lag. HAHA. But I finally got to play DOTA already, a lil' like WCII and FT :P

After leaving JB and Jon at Paradiz, the rest of us took a ride down to Thomson for some prata at The Prata Place. Nice crispy pratas there, and the Paper Prata with Ice-cream was simply delicious! JY they all took the Bomb Prata, and it was a sweet tasting prata which...I dunno how to describe it anymore. Haha. Moreover, just realised the place is now 24-hours already, simply great! Somewhere near my home, within cycling/jogging distance. A place to note for future Bike2Bite events ;)

Current Mood: Singing

Current Music: T.M.Revolution - Vestige