Was a really great weekend (not so great cos exams are looming, but THAT can wait, haha), and I din really have time to blog all these while. So let me revert back to story-telling mode, shall we?
Haha. Oh man, I sure love to do 1-post-per-week blogs already, maybe this oughta be weekly instead of daily, considering that I do not ramble on and on now.
Just returned home from Alvin's birthday celebration, and now resting after a great night. Amelia was kind to give Enping, Meilin, Selina and me for a ride from Bishan, considering that all of us were staying in that area. I also learnt one thing whilst there: That someone is habitually late (or so I heard). Off to the PIE we went, and we reached Lakeside (or so I thought) earlier than expected, 'cos we were supposed to meet Wee Kwok, who was fetching Daniel and Wai Keong.
And I need to brush up on my Western MRT Line. We waited at Chinese Garden instead of Lakeside! Argh. Mistake of the day. Anyway, managed to convoy to Summerdale, where the party was held.
Dawn, Ghim Song, Minchen, Welly and Zhan Sheng were already there, together with Andy and Junjie. Saw Mingyi and Bingkai at the party also, and Jiaxin came along shortly after. A small world indeed.
Well, the highlight of the day, was not the food, not the birthday boy, but the "celebrations" we did for him. Well, a picture speaks a thousand words, so I should just show the pictures and it'll all do...I hope.

The 'director' (right) and the 'producer' (left)...You'll know why...scroll down


(clockwise from left-most) Daniel, Wai Keong, Ghim Song, Jiaxin, Enping, Gong Yu, Wee Kwok, Meilin, Amelia

(L-R) Junjie, Andy, Me

(clockwise from bottom left) Selina, Dawn, Welly, Meilin, Minchen

Alvin with his coke (Seems like ready to fight sia)

After water dunking...Round 1!

Round 2!

Round 3!

Round 4! (This is when he went in himself. Haha)

A botched Round 5 though...but we had a substitute.

Class Photo 1!

Class Photo 2!

Whose legs are those?! 180 deg water dunk!

Despite changing out, he cant get dry...haha.
Now on to the previous days....
Friday
Wanling's birthday was on the 5th, but Jorin and I decided to give her a surprise the night before, hence...the 4th was chosen. Managed to totally 'smokescreen' the entire surprise till the last minute, despite having a few possible times when we almost let the cat out of the bag. All it started out, was a Batu meeting. And she was baited instantly. Haha.
She was totally surprised! A 3-staged surprise, started with a sumptuous dinner meal at Holland Village's Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao, then a cheesecake at Coffee Bean, and finally, a Nalgene waterbottle to (hopefully) 'replace' the one she lost!
How did we know what colour of the bottle to get? Well...just crap out a discussion and ask. And there you go. Instant answers. Dang, we are good. Haha.
And we just talked and talked and talked till it seemed pretty late, and we bade farewell to our wonderful birthday girl...After letting her see the great HV night-life, that is.
Saturday
Well, it all started the day with a rushing of tutorial from 1am-3am, 'cos I just got home from WL's birthday surprise, and I was talking to Gek Puay regarding the tutorial. Which I nearly forgot anyway. Haha.
Managed to snooze for 4 hours, and woke up in time for the 9am tutorial. In fact, reached a little too early to see a deserted NUS. (Other than the YIH you see) The tutorial was okay, the presentations were fine, but I realised that every group now started with a SWOT analysis framework after what Team 2 and our team did. Geez.
Evening was Grace's birthday. Another 21 year old! Met up with Genevieve, Hark Kah, Huijunand Junhong at Bishan, as Junhong was driving. Reached her chalet a little late, and we saw Guanyu, Shuwei and Weichuan there.
It's a pity that I've no pictures to show for this, 'cos we took a lot of pictures, including one with the birthday cake! (not the girl. Haha!)
Well...*yawn* Cant get into the studying mood. Geez....another late night. 夜猫子俱乐部 still in action...Disbanding due on 23rd November...so...watch out!
Current Mood:
HyperCurrent Music: Zhou Jie Lun - Ye Qu
0 Responses to
Something to say?